- Kev’s Photo Adventure at St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge in St. Marks Florida
- Everyday life in Antebellum Apalachicola Florida, as viewed from the Thomas Orman store ledger of 1853-54.
- Daily Antebellum life in Apalachicola Florida as viewed from the Orman Ledger, 1853 – 54
- Introduction to Kevin’s dissertation topic; Hospital ships of The Western Sanitary Commission used during the Battle of Pittsburg Landing April 6-7, 1862.
- Preliminary Dissertation Topic and Research Methodology.
- American Civil War
- Apalachicola Florida
- Civil War Medicine
- Critical Reviews
- Flora and Fauna
- Heroes Of History
- Historic Preservation
- Ice Trade
- Institutional Racism
- Scientific Racism
- What Does It Take To Be An Entrepreneur?
- World War 1