This week we look at two concepts which many of us here in America take from granted, Freedom and Liberty. But what is freedom and liberty and how and where did these ideas developed? This program will look at three of the great and original thinkers, Plato, Aristotle, and Cicero, the shapers, and molders of these ideas. I had some technical issues with this one. If I get the time I will reshoot it.
- The Tangled Web Of Civil War Medicine
- The Natural Ice Trade, preview video for my May 15th presentation at the Raney House in Apalachicola Florida
- Critical review: Wood, Gordon S., The Creation of the American Republic, 1776-1787.
- Critical Text Review: David Hackett Fischer, Albion’s Seed: Four British Folkways in America
- Dr. John Gorrie “Father of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning”?